Monday, August 29, 2011

I just can't stand you no more.

We're friends, and I didn't want to go to a stage where we can't no longer be friends anymore. But you gave me a really hard time. Spending time with you is like jumping into a well committing a suicide. You're the first person who wants to be friend with me when I first stepped into high school and I appreciate that. I might be rude sometimes, but can't you wonder why I'm acting this way? You're a good friend, but not a good close/best friend. You're very nice to people that you've just met, but not very nice to the ones who are close to you. I kept telling myself to forgive and be patient with you. Do you know how many times I've been patient with you? Everyone who knows me well enough knows that I'm very patient with people. You know it too, but you've crossed the line. You've crossed my line. We were good friends. As time passed by, you treat me like shit. I feel like crap when I'm with you. Don't you even get it? It's so obvious that I don't like you. 

Don't put the blame on me when you did something wrong because I'm not taking your shit. You know I'll always be there when you need someone to talk to. I honestly don't mind being there for you, but I mind being there for you when everyone else is busy. Calling me to chat because you can't reach your other friend. Wanting to hang out because your friends are all busy. 

I think that we're close enough to talk about how we feel between each other, but not EVERYTHING. I do not need to tell you where I'm going, who I'm going with, and what I'll be doing. I don't need your permission to do the things that I want to do.  You're not my mother. And don't you start yelling and screaming through the phone or even in public when I couldn't hang out with you because I have stuff to do. We're on the train and you're yelling at me. You think that's normal? Have you ever thought of how I would feel being yelled at for something stupid? Everyone was staring at me like I did something wrong. Thanks a lot. 

You said we were close enough to share things, but you couldn't do it with your own stuff. I asked to borrow your ipod touch for a while to check my mail and you said only for 5 minutes. I can't believe you're that selfish! And yet you dare to say that I'm your best friend. Every time when I take/talk something seriously, you'll be sure to make fun of it like I don't even exist. 

I just don't think we can be friends anymore. I've had enough of you and that's that. Oh and one more thing. Don't you fucking dare yell at my best friend and force her to go out with you when she doesn't even want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment